I heard an ad on the radio today for a camera that is made just for dogs - it "barks" just before the photo so it get's all their attention. What a great idea!
I heard an ad on the radio today for a camera that is made just for dogs - it "barks" just before the photo so it get's all their attention. What a great idea!
What a beauty! Oh, I have the same trouble that my dog doesn't look at the camera, and it becomes really challenging to catch her in frame
But recently on Kickstarter I've found Petcube which allows you to interact and also take photos of your pet remotely, so it would behave as usual. I think it will save kinds of "dogs don't like to being photographed" owners as we are
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.