Say Cheese!

Fantastic photo! I have trouble getting one dog to look at the camera, so I am always impressed when I see multiple dogs looking towards the camera.
 
Fantastic photo! I have trouble getting one dog to look at the camera, so I am always impressed when I see multiple dogs looking towards the camera.

I heard an ad on the radio today for a camera that is made just for dogs - it "barks" just before the photo so it get's all their attention. What a great idea!
 
I heard an ad on the radio today for a camera that is made just for dogs - it "barks" just before the photo so it get's all their attention. What a great idea!

LOL That is hysterical...mine would probably charge the camera to check out whether or not the "intruder" should be welcomed or sent packing!

Trini
 
What a beauty! Oh, I have the same trouble that my dog doesn't look at the camera, and it becomes really challenging to catch her in frame :(

But recently on Kickstarter I've found Petcube which allows you to interact and also take photos of your pet remotely, so it would behave as usual. I think it will save kinds of "dogs don't like to being photographed" owners as we are :smile2:
 
Back
Top