Shameless Roxy pics

She’s huge! I bet if I measured her, she’s over 17. 22# last week at the vet. And I think I need to increase her food a bit.
 
she did grow a lot and she looks huge next to Watson. Jocu is close to 17" and is about 29-30lbs.
They don’t seem QUITE that big a difference when they’re standing. She got long and tall. Which I suppose makes sense that she grew in both directions. I hope she stays right around 25.
 
They don’t seem QUITE that big a difference when they’re standing. She got long and tall. Which I suppose makes sense that she grew in both directions. I hope she stays right around 25.
yeah- Jocu is longer in the body than my others. I have actually tried to put a little more weight on him but he stays right there in that range so I just let him be there.....
you can kind of see the difference in this pic
 
I’m going to have to put something out at 16,17,18 inches where she walks and see what she touches.
Measuring wiggly puppies is hard! That's why I have no idea how tall Kip is - he'll get measured for agility eventually. I think he's under 16 inches & weighs 21.4 lbs
 
Measuring wiggly puppies is hard! That's why I have no idea how tall Kip is - he'll get measured for agility eventually. I think he's under 16 inches & weighs 21.4 lbs
Are you guys terrible 2s-ing yet? She’s been killing me lately!!

Kip is a little sturdier sounding than Roxy. She’s almost built more like a border collie right now. But not quite as long in comparison to her height. Maybe she’ll kill it in agility like they do!
 
Back
Top