Shameless Roxy pics

yeah- Jocu is longer in the body than my others. I have actually tried to put a little more weight on him but he stays right there in that range so I just let him be there.....
you can kind of see the difference in this pic
How old are they when they start slowing down their growth. Or is it dependent on the line? She and Watson are from the same line on her mother’s end of this. I don’t think he grew any taller after we got him at 9 months but he did fill out a bit weight wise. I’d have to check his records to know just how much but he’s right around 20# and has been forever. Except when we were having a million and one treats for medicine after his attack- he did get up to 25. Oops.
 
How old are they when they start slowing down their growth. Or is it dependent on the line? She and Watson are from the same line on her mother’s end of this. I don’t think he grew any taller after we got him at 9 months but he did fill out a bit weight wise. I’d have to check his records to know just how much but he’s right around 20# and has been forever. Except when we were having a million and one treats for medicine after his attack- he did get up to 25. Oops.
it is line dependent....
I can't really remember but 9-10 months sounds pretty close for Jocu.
 
Are you guys terrible 2s-ing yet? She’s been killing me lately!!

Kip is a little sturdier sounding than Roxy. She’s almost built more like a border collie right now. But not quite as long in comparison to her height. Maybe she’ll kill it in agility like they do!

Ooh, are you going to do agility with Roxy?? I bet she'd love it!
I attempted to measure Kip last night, and the closest I could get is 16 1/4th. I doubt that's accurate, but maybe he's oversized now!

Kip has actually been really good (mostly!) lately. Like coming when called even when there are guinea hens to chase!
 
Ooh, are you going to do agility with Roxy?? I bet she'd love it!
I attempted to measure Kip last night, and the closest I could get is 16 1/4th. I doubt that's accurate, but maybe he's oversized now!

Kip has actually been really good (mostly!) lately. Like coming when called even when there are guinea hens to chase!
We haven’t yet because she needs to work on her listening skills more. :gaah But I plan to. I really think she will enjoy it. We’re doing a manners class and some basic obedience first. That will get us out of this rotten winter because we have a bit of a drive to get to any places that offer agility and rally, which I would like to try her at too. But I think she’ll be suited for agility.
 
We haven’t yet because she needs to work on her listening skills more. :gaah But I plan to. I really think she will enjoy it. We’re doing a manners class and some basic obedience first. That will get us out of this rotten winter because we have a bit of a drive to get to any places that offer agility and rally, which I would like to try her at too. But I think she’ll be suited for agility.

My dogs love agility.....they are so happy doing it and it really builds their confidence. But only after they have a reliable offlead recall. And sometimes getting there takes FOREVER!!!!!! Silly puppies.
 
Back
Top