Sheltie Grooming - Ears

My hair is very short

Due to situations, I have not had a hair cut since Oct or Nov of 2018. I am becoming one of those gray haired ladies with long, long straight hair - I have a GREAT pony tail! It's close to my waste, I admit to cutting it a few weeks ago but it doesn't even show. Any time I think, this is MY time, I'm getting a cut, a highlight, something happens! And now, my hairdresser who I've known longer than my husband, has decided to work in a garden center. It stayed open, her salon of years did not, and she is happy and stress free - who can blame her? I might look like Cousin It soon.....

Snap your fingers with me SN peeps and sing along......
 
Due to situations, I have not had a hair cut since Oct or Nov of 2018. I am becoming one of those gray haired ladies with long, long straight hair - I have a GREAT pony tail! It's close to my waste, I admit to cutting it a few weeks ago but it doesn't even show. Any time I think, this is MY time, I'm getting a cut, a highlight, something happens! And now, my hairdresser who I've known longer than my husband, has decided to work in a garden center. It stayed open, her salon of years did not, and she is happy and stress free - who can blame her? I might look like Cousin It soon.....

Snap your fingers with me SN peeps and sing along......
:yuckyuck
I know that tune well...I hum it and it gets Piper all riled up every time:lol:. Yup...here he comes to see what's going on!
 
Due to situations, I have not had a hair cut since Oct or Nov of 2018. I am becoming one of those gray haired ladies with long, long straight hair - I have a GREAT pony tail! It's close to my waste, I admit to cutting it a few weeks ago but it doesn't even show. Any time I think, this is MY time, I'm getting a cut, a highlight, something happens! And now, my hairdresser who I've known longer than my husband, has decided to work in a garden center. It stayed open, her salon of years did not, and she is happy and stress free - who can blame her? I might look like Cousin It soon.....

Snap your fingers with me SN peeps and sing along......
Me too. Had it cut short for cancer treatment Oct 2017 and haven't found a hairdresser I'm happy with since. Usually I cut it in winter for easier drying and grow a pony tail for summer. Now I look like one of those white long haired old ladies that wear their hair in a bun. Mind you, the dogs get to the groomer every 2-3mths.
 
Back
Top