Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sheltie Nation height/weight spreadsheet

Discussion in 'General Health' started by Caro, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Beckymman

Beckymman Forums Regular

Feb 24, 2016
    Florida
    That is perfect pocket size! I think Abby will be about that size when she's done growing. She looks bigger because of all that hair. I'll post A picture when I figure out how to do it.

Cara Sandler likes this.
  2. Beckymman

Beckymman Forums Regular

Feb 24, 2016
    Florida
    I thought I'd send you another update on Abby. She is 13 months old, & 11 1/2 inches tall. She was last weighed Dec. 23 & was 9lbs. 8 oz. I think she's close to the same weight now, at the most 10lbs. Her coat has really come in so she looks fuller. I need to figure out how to post A picture of her. She's A beautiful sable. Proud mom here ❤

3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Wow, she's the 2nd smallest Sheltie we've got on the spreadsheet.

To upload a photo click on "Upload a File" next to the "Post Reply" button. Or if you have a photo in your album on Sheltie forums click on the little camera item above and it will bring up all your photos saved in albums and you can pick one to include. Definitely want to see what such a tiny sheltie looks like.

4. Beckymman

Beckymman Forums Regular

Feb 24, 2016
    Florida

5. Beckymman

Beckymman Forums Regular

Feb 24, 2016
    Florida
    Thank you, I will try that. She was groomed yesterday, they weighed her & she is 9lbs. 12 oz. I'll try to get her height, I think she's 11- to 11 1/2 inches. She's small & she loves to eat. She'll be 14 months on March 26. She is such A funny thing. She bounces & jumps so high I'm afraid she'll injure her joints

6. roguskie

roguskie Forums Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2014
    New Zealand
    My wee girl Pippi is 11.3 inches and weighs 10 pounds 6oz. Shes nearly 3 years old.

7. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Having trouble accessing the spreadsheet atm so will pop it in when I can get back in.

8. roguskie

Oct 12, 2014
    New Zealand
    Thanks Caro :)

9. Beckymman

Beckymman Forums Regular

Feb 24, 2016
    Florida
    Hi, wanted to give you an update on Abby. She is 17 months old now. She is still 11 1/2 inches & 10 pounds. Vet says she's very healthy & perfect weight for her height. People do ask if she's A miniature sheltie & I say no, she's A sheltie, just A small one. Lots of personality & we love her & having her in our life :)

10. roguskie

Oct 12, 2014
    New Zealand
    Hi Caro. Please could you change Pippi's weight seems my conversion was wrong as she is only 4.7kg :)