Sheltie TV - Agility Edition Part 2

Oh these are great! I had no idea how small all the equipment really is! You were not kidding when you said that shelties look like giants. I cannot get over the size of the tunnels!

Great job!

I didn't even notice that until I saw your post and had to go back and watch it. Duh! The tunnels are tiny! That is so cute!
 
G Couple that with times Edan tried a 2o2o and ended up getting bounced off and cracked in his privates. It's a wonder he'll cross the Teeter at all.

Ohmigosh! Poor Edan. Ouch! Koji would be a monster on that course at 17.5". lol. Just curious, what is the max height for TDAA?
 
I'm surprised. That's actually pretty tall for TDAA. I figured max would be like 12 or 14 or something.

Koji is a tall one, that's for sure. Comes in handy to clear those 16" jumps. Not so handy if they say he's to tall for 16" jumps (cuz the I'm competing with BC's and Aussies).
 
Nice videos. I love the tunnels.:smile2: I never get over how big a sheltie looks running that kind of course. Ember would love that Teeter. She wouldn't however like that football game. Ember isn't into objects flying around the air. It took me forever to look at where I threw the dumbbell in Open and not duck. When we got to utility and nothing was thrown her retrieving was about 100x better.:smile2:
 
She wouldn't however like that football game. Ember isn't into objects flying around the air. It took me forever to look at where I threw the dumbbell in Open and not duck. When we got to utility and nothing was thrown her retrieving was about 100x better.:smile2:

Well, there was the jumping jacks and yelling "Touchdown" option our judge added that I mentioned earlier. ;) She knew some dogs could be highly reactive to thrown objects and wanted to give everyone a fair chance to gain at least the 5 bonus points.
 
Edan is 3.5 years old. We've been training since September 2008. I take classes with instructors during the year but also practice at home every chance I get. The weaves are the result of about 6 months of daily training for about 10 minutes each time. Once I got the weave poles outside (we started weave training in January), I'd run Edan through the weave poles every time I took him out to pee or poo. (Early morning or after dark being the exceptions.)
Well I wish Cadbury was as good as Edan (and we have been training since Oct 2008 :lol:).

Edan is a superb little dog and I love the tip about the weave poles! Might have to try that when the mud in the garden dries out.
 
Back
Top