Hi CJ, Newton here. I think you did a good job showing your dad a more creative way to do the jumps and tunnels. Its too bad that our humans get set in their ways and can't see the many beautiful variations in running and tunneling and jumping.
But I mainly wanted to say that I think you are very brave to go out and do all of that with all those people there making noise. I do not like crowd noises. How do you do it?
Che here... if my human ever posts my runs I will show you how to chew off masking tape from the floor right in front of the judge... then your daddy will be even more excited, just as my humans were
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.