Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Shelties Ashes

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by elaine2004, Mar 10, 2008.

Did you have your Sheltie Cremated? Do You have the ashes?

1. Yes, I have My shelties Ashes:

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  2. Yes, I have the Ashes along with a picture:

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  3. Yes, to all of the above along with note to bury ashes with me when I pass :

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  4. Yes, Cremated but with ashes scattered/ burried :

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  5. No, My Sheltie is buried :

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  6. Other :

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Imagine a walk in the snowy forest or a blanketed meadow. He'd be right there with you in spirit, wouldn't he? :yes:

2. 2di4jewelry@msn

2di4jewelry@msn Forums Regular

Sep 20, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Chris,
    You are so right. What once were painful memories will now be great ones. Dakota loved playing in the snow, sticking his face in snow banks and how cute he looked with snow all over his face! He couldn't stop eating the snow and all I could think was "oh no, he is refueling" for another walk outside in the snow! I can't bear to look at a box with his ashes so the first big snow storm we get I'm going to spread those ashes in memory of my beautiful Shelite that couldn't get enough of snow. He'll always be with me in memory and now it's time to let go of his ashes...the one painful thing that is left.

3. elaine2004

elaine2004 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2008
    Landaff, NH
    Chris you're a sweetheart!!

Such tender and loving words for the memory of Dakota. Dakotas' Mom we will all be with you in spitit to help you when you take that stroll with Dakota on that snowy day.:sadsmile: May Our good Lord watch over you in that difficult time. Remember his love for the snow and give him one last hug before letting go.:sadsmile: