Signed up for my first trial (in Nov).

Okay. My nerves are getting crazy! Sat/Sun is my first real trial. I'm excited. Worried that Koji won't do anything nor pay attention. lol. I'm signing him up for a day class on attention and reliable recall. (one day each). He so needs it.

On the upside, we got out photos from the practice trial. These two are my fav's.
http://www.cameraanimal.com/events/ag103109rng1/slides/_H8F9126.html
http://www.cameraanimal.com/events/ag103109rng1/slides/_H8F9125.html

He looks like he's having sooooooooo much fun!

Wish me luck. I don't care what happens, but I'd love to get a clean run.
 
You'll do great at the trial...just try to relax! It's clear that Koji will have fun either way.

I love the pictures. He's definitely smiling.

Is that a jack o lantern on the second bar of that jump?!? Haha!
 
Is that a jack o lantern on the second bar of that jump?!? Haha!

LOL. It is!! The practice trial was on Halloween. If you scroll through, you'll see skulls on the top of the weave poles too. It was hilarious! Didnt' seem to affect the dogs any.
 
Just think what a blast it will be if you can have as much fun as Koji ! Love the second photo (straight on) of him.
 
Fantastic pictures!

You'll be fine at your trial. (Easier said than done, I know.) Once you get out there with your dog, that's all that will matter in the word - playing with Koji.

Take a deep breath and have fun!
 
Those are wonderful pictures!

Try not to worry - I am sure you will have a great time. Koji will as it looks like he loves agility! Let us know how it goes.
 
Back
Top