Sir Baron Von Trapp~aka Trapp

That energetic little sheltie pup is going to have Earnhardt whipped into shape in no time at all. They sure are cute together.
 
Fun in the sun today~

Enjoy the photos. I tried to get some good ones,so folks can see how lean he really is. Not a chubby part on him. He's long & lean.Of course if I ran like he did 95% of my day,I would not weigh what I do~

I bought him a holy-roller ball yesterday while in Tractor Store,and took Barbs great advice and put a cat jingle ball in it. Bumper won't mind,since she has them scattered all over. He loves this ball.

Thank you Barb for the great idea~

010-2.jpg



016.jpg


015.jpg


And the video~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw3o6FGRusM
 
Thanks for the video! Bacca just loves it! I wish I could take credit for the idea, but it was actually someone else on the site here.

We were commenting on how much our dogs liked jingling cat toys, but that the dogs kept destroying them....and this idea came up!
 
Cute video! Trap sure is having fun...and so are his ears! Up, down, up, down, up, down...have they done one up and one down yet? Figaro's went all over creation before settling on one up and one down.
 
I'm telling ya...those ears are crazy silly. They stayed so nice,for nearly 3 weeks. It was like the ear monster came one night and put a voo doo spell on them.

We had the one ear tip,one ear down just before they both decided to tip nicely.Now look at them! :eek2:

It's all good,we're not to aweful worried about them.He is just precious.
 
the Holy Roller is a big hit at our house. I've got to add the jingle toy inside. Trapp has great ears!! :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top