Sir Baron Von Trapp~aka Trapp

Well I knew the day would come,when I would find him on either the sofa,or a bed. He decided the spare bed was going to be his first leap. This was after I made the bed for company that is arriving Saturday~

He is so mischievious.I told him to get off the bed,so what does he do,he walks onto the hope chest and decides to park his hiney~

Enjoy~

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30487542&l=602dcc179c&id=1064379855

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30487543&l=9bee78d3ba&id=1064379855

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30487544&l=be2bacfe35&id=1064379855
 
Mom he just looks perfect on that freshly made bed because he matches it so well. He sure is a beautiful baby!! His ears look great today Michele.
 
Ya know..I truely am amazed.They have stayed right there,no migrating. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will stay put.They have been this way over a week now.

He just thought he was something special getting up on that bed without me watching. It may be a tad more difficult to get on our bed,as it is very high.

Thank you for taking a peek!
 
Yes,he sat quite nicely,even giving me time to get the camera..the little turd!

There was another I took of him giving me back talk."RRRRR", but it was blurry,as I shook the camera. He is just silly 24/7.
 
he's so handsome and getting so big. I love how one leg is white and the other is half white. It looks like one sock is pulled all the way up and the other is falling down.
 
Back
Top