sleeping on the bed at night

Yes, that is Laddie on the stairs with Chip. They are very good together most of the time. Chip is the boss and Laddie will not get on the bed if Chip is there.

Hair is the biggest problem for sure. We have an extra brush for the dogs I use on the blanket. Don't use it on them. It gets most of the hair off easily.
Ferg
 
As soon as Sandstorm was big enough to be able to jump on and off the bed he has slept with us. In the winter he keeps my feet warm and in the summer he likes the bed because the pedestal fan is at his level. I have less than half of a double bed to sleep in because of him and husband.
 
As soon as Sandstorm was big enough to be able to jump on and off the bed he has slept with us. In the winter he keeps my feet warm and in the summer he likes the bed because the pedestal fan is at his level. I have less than half of a double bed to sleep in because of him and husband.

I'd be getting a bigger bed lol. I have a queen size and both Piper and Finnie sleep on the bed and sometimes I get pushed lol. I try to get Piper to sleep at the head and Finnie at the foot but Finnie likes to sleep across the bed and I cannot fall asleep with anything pressing on me. Unfortunately Finnie likes to sometimes sleep against my leg and I hate it lol.

Of course if you get a puppy you'll HAVE to get a bigger bed...Finnie learned to jump on by himself around the 8 month mark so you'll have a bit of time haha.
 
As soon as Sandstorm was big enough to be able to jump on and off the bed he has slept with us. In the winter he keeps my feet warm and in the summer he likes the bed because the pedestal fan is at his level. I have less than half of a double bed to sleep in because of him and husband.
upgrade that bed- you deserve it:yes:
 
I'd be getting a bigger bed lol. I have a queen size and both Piper and Finnie sleep on the bed and sometimes I get pushed lol. I try to get Piper to sleep at the head and Finnie at the foot but Finnie likes to sleep across the bed and I cannot fall asleep with anything pressing on me. Unfortunately Finnie likes to sometimes sleep against my leg and I hate it lol.

Of course if you get a puppy you'll HAVE to get a bigger bed...Finnie learned to jump on by himself around the 8 month mark so you'll have a bit of time haha.
My husband doesn't want a bigger bed- he likes to be cozy When we get our puppy we will probably have both of them on the bed! I'm glad I'm small!
 
Back
Top