Sparrow finishes puppy agility

labgirl

Forums Sage
(Admin: I put this in agility, as that seemed to make sense, but if it belongs in General Dog Chat, sorry:o )

Last night Sparrow finished her six months of puppy foundation agility. The time has flown by and it has been an amazing course! Watching all the pups grow and develop has been fascinating.

Last night we tried front crosses, drive-work, starting Euro Turns and Sparrow did a full set of channel weaves for the first time ever!:biggrin2:

She is going to be speedy! Love working this girl! For those interested, I shall work on the other puppy agility vids and post them as a group to give people ideas for foundation work:wink2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrU1vMeDQug&feature=youtu.be
 
WOW!!! labgirl, Sparrow looks AMAZING, doesn't look like anything is going to get in this baby's way. WTG Sparrow! :fl :hugs
 
Thank you, we are having a great time. Took her to her first fun Rally comp yesterday and when her nose wasn't on the ground she was great, lol. I suspect agility will always be her first love:wink2:
 
She is a bit scary to run after Merlin, I have no time to think! During the front crosses a couple of times I was like a deer in the headlights as this fast dog charged at me, lol!
 
Back
Top