Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

spay incontinence?!

Discussion in 'General Health' started by Lexi, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Lexi

Lexi Forums Regular

May 1, 2015
    Europe
    Thanks to all for telling me your experience with this issue:smile2:. It calmed me down a lot. If all goes by plan she will be spayed in late october/early november. :(( I fear the operation and hope for the best so no sign of incontinence later in life but if it does come I hope the medicine will help. For her spaying is the best choice so I won't be worried sick when I'm at work and she doesn't need to be crated for the whole 8h..
    Hanne I remember your thread about this and I re-readed if often now. :yes:

Hanne likes this.
  2. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Yes, Lexi what should we have done if we had not found SN with all these helpful members :confused2:
    - thinking I had not dared to get Minnie sprayed :no:

3. The Quahog

The Quahog Forums Enthusiast

Dec 1, 2009
    Rhode island
    It's a funny thing. I have a feeling if I went against my best judgement to follow Google's advice and things went bad, it is highly unlikely he would show up in my office and say to my client, 'Oops, OK, that one's on me. '

sable, Sharon7 and Hanne like this.
  4. sable

sable Premium Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Ohio
    Love my vets and we just get such a kick out of Mr. Google who the vet said he died last year.
    Mr. Google sure can get it wrong at times. Glad to read you Dr. Mac.