Success Story

Simba13

Forums Enthusiast
I posted a thread last week about how Simba seemed to lack the drive other dogs at his class have for agility.I said how he kept trotting of on me to pee in the grass and some people suggested it could be stress but I just knew that that was not it. Well we went to class today and he was like a changed dog! I was using a rip and tug lotus ball (put the treat in the middle and the ball closes with velcro on 3 sections) and he was like a race horse. He ran with speed I have never seen him run with, he didn't wander or leave the course once and the ball gave him a target to focus on so instead of running to the wrong side of me he always stayed on the side with the ball :D

Who knows he might be a star in the making. Crufts 2017 watch out :D :D
 
I need an applause smiley!

So awesome to hear Simba was a more focused and engaged dog. I'm convinced sometimes our dogs just have "off" days like we do. I've gone to some classes where Edan's head just wasn't there. Maybe that one week was "one of those days" for Simba.

I'm really excited for the two of you!
 
Back
Top