Sunday morning selfie

This warms my heart. So sweet and peaceful, resting on Mom, and all is well in Gavin's world. You are both blessed.
 
Gavin is so very trusting. I swear he is like that with everyone; all the many vets and vet techs he has gone to tell me how sweet he is.
I don't care that he was never the most snuggly, or affectionate, or outgoing, or a kisser.
I am so proud of him, it's like everyday he is being his best self.
 
Gavin is so very trusting. I swear he is like that with everyone; all the many vets and vet techs he has gone to tell me how sweet he is.
I don't care that he was never the most snuggly, or affectionate, or outgoing, or a kisser.
I am so proud of him, it's like everyday he is being his best self.
That is just the sweetest!
This morning I was enjoying my morning coffee sitting in my slipper chair when Blueberry jumped up and lay down bedside me. Moments later Piper showed up at LOOKED at me…and stared! I made Blueberry get down and up Piper came. All was right with the world after that in his eyes…it is his spot after all!
Gotta stick up for the older dogs!:biggrin2::yes:
 
That is just the sweetest!
This morning I was enjoying my morning coffee sitting in my slipper chair when Blueberry jumped up and lay down bedside me. Moments later Piper showed up at LOOKED at me…and stared! I made Blueberry get down and up Piper came. All was right with the world after that in his eyes…it is his spot after all!
Gotta stick up for the older dogs!:biggrin2::yes:
when someone else is laying next to me on the couch, Cran will look and decide if he wants to put in the effort to jump up- if he does, whoever was already there moves so Cran gets the good spot:yes:
 
Back
Top