Talladega Reindeer Run

charge the camera battery, load up the memory card- we want lots of pix:yes:
Been a REALLY horrible week so I have not gotten anything taken :cry: But at least the harddrive is almost recovered (takes a long time to transfer a couple of TB at 2 MB/sec). Also I am working an extra project for someone that pouts a lot :rolleyes2:

It was really nice to be buried in fur last night and I will likely work after flyball but might 'forget' my phone when I go :hide
 
Sca is tied for most points in 2013 right now for 240th with a teammate :cool:

Also last night was interesting as I had an alternator go out but had a spare. So I got to swap one on the way last night with Spitfire Claus complaining the whole time.
 
So yesterday was 326 points and a good day.

Today starts with a headache but I got up and took something. When I woke backup it was mostly gone. Of course when the snooze goes off on the phone Sca goes up near my head to monitor things, not all bad a Sheltie neck warmer :cool: spitfire slept until. He decided he needed to be up then walked on me until I agreed :rolleyes2:

Sca is running more as one of his buddies was feeling rough. So far 185 points with 259 more needed for his Flyball Master award (5000 points)
 
Sca, owner of devil horns, lover of Sheep and Big Bro to Spitfire Clause, wisher of a $*%&# Christmas and very soon, FLY BALL MASTER !!! Run like the wind today !!
 
Back
Top