Teeth

MissyGallant

Forums Enthusiast
This is NOT the Teeth thread you think is coming. It isn't about how sharp little puppy teeth are. It isn't about the constant chewing. NO. Cassie's front adult teeth are here. AND THEY LOOK HUGE in her tiny little mouth. I mean seriously, you know how in cartoons horse teeth are always 3 times the size they should be? Cassie looks like that! I used to look at her and wonder if her left ear and right ear would ever be the same size, or if she would eventually grow into her legs. Now, I need someone to just tell me that she is going to grow into her teeth!
 
LOL been so long since I've had a puppy, I don't remember anything except Asta proudly showing off her "choppers" when she got her adult teeth. She used to smile big a lot. I think Cassie will turn out just right.
 
Funny, Tully's teeth actually never got big. She still has puppy sized teeth that are a bugger to brush. I never remembered when Mr D's adult teeth grew in. Can you post a picture?
 
Back
Top