The Case for Brushing Teeth

I started mine on Proden PlaqueOff, because of what I seen on the forum about three weeks ago. I am seeing some difference, but not a huge amount yet. But it does say on the label to give three to eight weeks to begin noticing improvements.
Must be a SC thing about the cheap Dentals. It cost around 60 here as well for the last Dental I had done.
The Proden PlaqueOff may not be cheap... but goodness it should last someone with a single dog forever. I have all five of mine on it for three weeks and you can still vairly notice that I've touched the container.
 
Last edited:
Glad to hear that Checkers is home and did so well. Barb i would try it, I have some that did not agree with Maggie so let me know-LOL I have not gone to the dentist in over a year due to my low WBC's, I am so overdue for a cleaning.
I ordered some Plaque clnz for mine this week, my groomer loves it. Got them new tooth brushes today. I also ordered some new toothpaste.
Our dentals down here are 300.00 to 400.00 icluding blood work.
 
That's it?!? What about blood work? If I recall we paid $600 for one dog and $800 for the other, but that included the pre-surgery blood work and multiple extractions. One dog had 11 teeth pulled.

Trapp just had complete panels done the week before.Both Jasper & him were vetted.So as far as bloodwork,there was none done. But even if it were,I am looking at thier bill,and the blood work was only 104.00.
That was kidney,thyroid,heartworm,plus the regular blood panels usually done.

Both also had exrays.That was only 35.00 per dog.
 
Back
Top