The little @#*!@!**

so when does he loose his teeth? he is 17 weeks so it has to bee soon, right? Everything I read says its all done by 6 months but it hasn't even started yet!
So my mom's sister has offered to have us for thanksgiving..any words of wsidom for flying with a 6 month old puppy? It would be a 2 and a half hour flight.
 
so when does he loose his teeth? he is 17 weeks so it has to bee soon, right? Everything I read says its all done by 6 months but it hasn't even started yet!
So my mom's sister has offered to have us for thanksgiving..any words of wsidom for flying with a 6 month old puppy? It would be a 2 and a half hour flight.
Davy had lost some teeth by 4 months but I don't know when he first started losing them......
he is just now 6 months- I think they might all be adult teeth now......
 
Back
Top