The little @#*!@!**

I agree, the seniors are quite special and give my heart a good tug every time. With us, it's Faith, she's always overlooked it seems and I don't know why. Is it her black coloring? You can't see her eyes very well unlike Elijah and Meadow. And yet she is so sweet and has a gorgeous shiny coat and a nice smile. :confused2:
 
A couple at our dog beach had an older blind and deaf aussie. such a love. I always used to pet him and love on him. The other family dogs were little fireballs who don't like hugs and such. I know he didn't get a lot of that from other people but he was such a sweetheart. He was a leaner. too. which I loved, cause if you cant see or hear, you can FEEL. I miss him (he passed about a year before Gavin). Just like Gavin, he was loved.
 
seriously... when he barks at me, its usually one bark when he is sitting down in front of me.
I have no idea what he wants right there.
and he has done this in that exact spot a few times.

he also will howl while playing. he will go lay under my ottoman when he gets super excited and howl.
and when he wants food he usually goes in the kitchen and barks
 
Back
Top