The Pressure is on!

I have sooo gotta get one of those, at least in a car sticker, shame I won't get it in time for the Nationals.

Dexter's mom - flyball is a relay race. Four dogs run the relay, one dog runs over 4 jumps, gets a ball by hitting a spring-loaded box and comes back over the same four jumps. As that dog crosses the start/finish line the next dog starts. To finish a race all dogs have to do all the jumps and carry the ball over the line, so if the dog makes a mistake that dog has to run again until they get it right, or unless the team captain declares the race as a "Did not finish".
They also had some 0.000 start stuff :yes: and start dog dog shirts :winkgrin:
 
Rough start! I boxed for another team in race 8 then Sca raced in 9. Well he didn't miss any jumps, he didn't cross, he brought the ball back, and he didn't even chase his girlfriend Angel. In short he ran fantastic. To well. We busted the bracket twice :eek2: Sca was easy in the 5's. So now we have run two green dogs or sit Sca because he is to fast :lol:

Even with the DQs he got 30 points though
 
Rough start! I boxed for another team in race 8 then Sca raced in 9. Well he didn't miss any jumps, he didn't cross, he brought the ball back, and he didn't even chase his girlfriend Angel. In short he ran fantastic. To well. We busted the bracket twice :eek2: Sca was easy in the 5's. So now we have run two green dogs or sit Sca because he is to fast :lol:

Even with the DQs he got 30 points though

What does it mean that he busted the bracket? I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad!
 
What does it mean that he busted the bracket? I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad!

Flyball is bracket racing. If you go to far under your time you lose. Since there is only two brackets it is easy for us to go under. 2 seconds puts us out. We did two and if we do another we are out for the day :eek2:

Sca still got points for the DQs though so he got 80 of the 350 I was hoping for. Still kind of a bummer that the bracket is so tight that he getting better hurt us. Another team busted out also so we are not alone. The difference is the judge gave me the stink eye and told our captain we better not hold back. The second team he told them they better slow down and was joking :rolleyes2: I think he is afraid of them power of Sheltie
 
Wow, I didn't know that. That kind of stinks!
Keeps sandbagging down on ribbons. They are normally not this tight. Sca has one race to go and needs 60 points for his Flyball Dog Champion award. Possible he makes it today but almost certain he does tomorrow. But he has run close to 20 heat races with only one mistake (didn't get the ball) and hit TWO new best times of 5.4 seconds.
 
Keeps sandbagging down on ribbons. They are normally not this tight. Sca has one race to go and needs 60 points for his Flyball Dog Champion award. Possible he makes it today but almost certain he does tomorrow. But he has run close to 20 heat races with only one mistake (didn't get the ball) and hit TWO new best times of 5.4 seconds.

That's great! Good luck the rest of the weekend!
 
Flyball Dog Champion! We were the races of the day and got 80 points.

I should some poor video and great pictures. I was box loading for the photographers team he offered to just send me some but there is a ton of great shots so I am going to get a DVD

Almost impossible we get 480 points tomorrow to get the next level but if he does like today we will get a long way toward it (361 today)
 
My brother might be a flyball champion but I am magic. We go into this metal closet and I turn around once then my sheep opens the door and we ar somewhere else :cool:

Signed
Jarl the Spitfire of Huntsville
 
Back
Top