the puppy girls...

I have been told my girl is very sweet and a doll. I will not be doing any testing on her, but just going along with the breeder's recommendation.

I'm excited though and can't wait to meet her.
 
sigh... am I up to a little drama queen????

Oh, but drama queens come with such great personalities! Trust me, I know...I've got a few! :lol:

Ruffles was the only one of her littermates that at 3 days old would not let me roll her on her back to do the puppy exercise where you tickle their feet. She was the only one who broke out of the pen every time I turned my back. And she's smart as a whip with the best temperament of any dog I've had.

And those sweet little pink tummies in that picture....to die for! :yes:
 
I really want her, the breeder wants to test her, my fingers are crossed and I probably won't draw a decent breath for three more weeks!
 
I didn't see a video in that video link, just the picture:confused2: They are both so incredibly cute and beautiful markings. I just love the little girls. Although that boy has some striking looks too. Who can go wrong with a Sheltie Princess, though?? :lol:

Um, what are the Volhard and BAER tests? Where you roll them over on their backs to see if they resist, that kind of thing?
 
.

sigh... am I up to a little drama queen????

:lol: I hate to say it but that is a girl for you. Drama. Celtic sister Clover is a pistol. She is sort of evil, like evil gensis. She is too smart for her own good. She is going to be awesome if her owner can convince her that doing preformance and conformation is her idea. There is a reason I am gathering more boys.
 
I couldn't see the vid either.
If you put looks aside, did one of them seem more interested in you? I mean they are all cute as can be...
 
As I held her for the torture, I mean the hearing test... when the test was over she licked my nose. In the video, she was hanging out with me munching my shoe laces... I'm sure she felt my vibe that I liked her....

I'll see if I can find (fix) the video link... Girl puppy # 2 is in it, bouncing so cute after her bigger brothers.... Mushy love...
 
Back
Top