the puppy girls...

Oh I was finally able to see the little video - OMG so much cuteness in one place... I don't know what I would do. That little girl pulling your shoelace, though - we had such a cute pic of our first Sheltie girl Skye on her first day at home, pulling my friend's shoelace..... brings back memories and a lump in my throat.

Doesn't look like you could go wrong with any of these pups. :yes:
 
Be still my heart! I am so in love and after finally getting to see the video, can see the dilemma you are facing, but for me the choice would be simple! Oh, look at me . . . I made a funny, :lol: it would be that sweet little girl on the left, chewing the laces. Good luck and I know you will keep us updated, good luck! :fl
 
I was finally able to see the video, too. How adorable! I think the choice for me would be easy. If the one chewing on your laces is a choice - I'd choose that one! Good luck picking....they are ALL adorable.
 
I don't want a puppy.... I don't have time for a puppy.... I work full-time and it wouldn't be fair to a puppy....... I WANT A PUPPY!!!
 
As much as I'd love one, it really wouldn't be fair to the puppy. Too bad no one lives close enough for me to be able to puppy-sit. I still do wonder sometimes though if Callie would be happier with a brother or sister.....
 
Back
Top