The Story of Aria-the Little Girl

What a wonderful outcome for this little girl. Thanks for taking her in to your home and lives. Sounds as though she is coming along beautifully. We look forward to photos at some point.
 
Hi, welcome to the forum:smile2: That was a moving and beautiful story and I'm so glad it has a happy ending, which is really a beginning for Aria.:smile2:
 
Now that the tears have slowed enough to reply, I am so happy your Daughter spotted her and you had it in your heart to go back and look for her. Chris is right this truly is the Christmas story of the year. I am thrilled for you all that you have decided to keep her. What a blessing for all of you. Look forward to seeing pictures of your little Sheltie Angel.
 
What a nice story, thank you for sharing. Poor little Aria, I can only imagine what her life must have been like before you found her.
 
What a wonderful story, especially at this time of year, and with such a happy ending for you and Aria. She is a very lucky girl to have run across your path. Bless you for opening your hearts and home to her. She will repay you for years with the special love we get from those who've been rescued.

Thank you! And welcome to the Forum!
 
Back
Top