Then there was a second scurry attempt........

HAHAHAHA! :lol: Maybe Cadbury was trying to get the crowd involved! Who can help me find the dummy? Any volunteers? No? How about any of you people on this side? Any one willing to help a poor lab out? No? I just KNOW somebody on this side wants to be my assistant and help me get the dummy!
 
Thanks Guys

Cadbury didn't look to bad he just got confused and then went into Lab mode. Playing to the crowd. I remembering pushing my dog too fast and having them do that to me. Dogs they just like to keep you humble. I think if you have let him go after the first one flew he would have done fine. He wanted to go get it.
Yes, I think you are right. He got muddled by the second dummy launch and then didn't know what to do. That was my fault for getting too ambitious when I knew full well he was going to have trouble finding a second dummy!

The commentator was hysterical!!! Was that your mom?
No that was the lady from the Norfolk gundog club - I'm glad she could see the funny side:lol:

Maybe Cadbury was trying to get the crowd involved! Who can help me find the dummy? Any volunteers? No? How about any of you people on this side? Any one willing to help a poor lab out? No? I just KNOW somebody on this side wants to be my assistant and help me get the dummy!
:lol:That is so funny Jessica, and yes I think that probably was running through his head!
 
That was a very special outfit Sheep, because there was a class called 'dog who looks most like his owner'.

That stunning combo got me and Cadbury down to the top 15 out of 60+ dogs and handlers:biggrin2:

I have NO idea how I will co-ordinate with a sheltie pup!
 
I have NO idea how I will co-ordinate with a sheltie pup!

You will need:

1. a fluffy new hair do
2. If you don't want to cut whiskers you could always grow a mustache so you will both have "facial hair". Sometimes I forget to wax mine!

:uhoh:












:biggrin2:
 
That was a very special outfit Sheep, because there was a class called 'dog who looks most like his owner'.

That stunning combo got me and Cadbury down to the top 15 out of 60+ dogs and handlers:biggrin2:

I have NO idea how I will co-ordinate with a sheltie pup!
That is VERY scary that you only got 15th you had the Cadbury brown going well. Though that outfit would go with a Sable OK
 
I know, I know, should have won - but I was up against a man with a huge white beard who looked identical to his bearded collie and a family of three who all looked like their pet bulldog:eek2:

I could add a white scarf to the ensemble and then I would have a nice sheltie ruff:wink2:
 
Back
Top