Things are improving

Gotta love the pumpkin pussy, I had a evil black cat once too!

I read somewhere Siamese are the worst cats to get on with dogs as they are very intolerant towards them - oops! My dad had a siamese when he was a boy, it was called Ti-Lu. She decided one day to EAT next door's Chihuahua!
 
hahaaha I have one of each...one that loves the dogs...although as he ages hes getting less and less tolerant of the puppies...and one that will go out of her way to kill the dogs and anything else that crosses her path...shes a general witchy kitteh :) lol I bet you can guess which one is which by the pics:lol:

That is such a cute picture of ur cat and puppy!
 
That is such a cute picture of ur cat and puppy!

Thanks...That was Mia when she was a puppy. He doesnt get that comfortable with the puppies now that hes older:lol: Although he will still snuggle up with Mia and the older dogs...anyone from Noah and younger he doesnt want to much to do with, they drive his crazy!:lol:
 
Gotta love the pumpkin pussy, I had a evil black cat once too!

I read somewhere Siamese are the worst cats to get on with dogs as they are very intolerant towards them - oops! My dad had a siamese when he was a boy, it was called Ti-Lu. She decided one day to EAT next door's Chihuahua!
They look totally cool but are the most evil cat for anything
 
Gotta love the pumpkin pussy, I had a evil black cat once too!

I read somewhere Siamese are the worst cats to get on with dogs as they are very intolerant towards them - oops! My dad had a siamese when he was a boy, it was called Ti-Lu. She decided one day to EAT next door's Chihuahua!

Funny you should say that...she is half Burmese, which is part of the Siamese family...hmmm defiantly explains alot!!! And Being Burmese she LOVES that water...I remember when we had a Koi pond and I looked out to see her neck deep in the pond trying to catch my koi...She was aptly named Sassy!! :)
 
They look totally cool but are the most evil cat for anything
Oh yes, cool but evil - its why I love them!

Funny you should say that...she is half Burmese, which is part of the Siamese family...hmmm defiantly explains alot!!! And Being Burmese she LOVES that water...I remember when we had a Koi pond and I looked out to see her neck deep in the pond trying to catch my koi...She was aptly named Sassy!!
Lol, bet the Koi weren't impressed!:lol:
 
Oh yes, cool but evil - its why I love them!

I love siamese too. Hawk, the Mafia Boss is my man. I'd take him home in a second. But they are devil cats.:lol: I watch the house when Rachel and her husband are out of town and feeding them is an experience. Sometimes I think I'm going to get eaten myself.

My mom had one when I was little named Angel. I guess it sounded better than Spawn of the Devil, which she was.:lol:
 
Lol, I know the feeding routine all too well! It starts all nice then there is the demanding meow, that quickly escalates too the 'feed me NOW!' yowl, including paw pats (with claws) if it doesn't look like you are paying enough attention!:lol:

And don't even get me started on what happens if Tigs gets accidentally locked in the garage! The whole world knows that she is seriously, seriously angry!
 
Back
Top