Gosh, I didn't realise things were so strict. Over here if a place has outside seating then you don't think twice about sitting outside with the dog - in fact when I went on holiday there was a covered veranda outside all the restaurants where you could sit with your dog.
There are quite a few dog-friendly pubs around here, though dogs can only go in the bar and not the restaurant at most - in fact it is better to be a dog owner than a smoker at a pub these days, as you can take the dog in, but not the smoking (its been banned in all public areas)
Thanks guys for your comments - I am very lucky to have a number of beaches nearby for my walks and this one has a lovely pub at the end where dogs are allowed in. How civillised is that?
totally awesome
so next summer, the southern sheltie picnic and also the English sheltie picnic or would it be Great Britain sheltie picnic? I'll need lots of money and lots of time off to do all the fun sheltie stuff....................
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.