Tiny agility brag (and videos)!

And, I watch your videos and think 'I wish my dog would stay with me like that.' :lol: A fast dog makes a novice like me feel just on the edge of losing control all the time.

Haha I could see that. I always think that you can teach your dog to stay with you, but I'm not sure if you can teach speed. So once you get Phebe to focus, you'll be golden!

If you'll note, Bentley stays with us to a fault. I think we've gotten 1 gamblers Q...he hates to work away from us! Snooker on the other hand, comes naturally to him. He's so handler focused rather than obstacle focused.
 
Well done ... look how fluid the movement is. We are happy for all of you (especially you Bentley) and it's nice to know that Lexi enjoyed it.
 
I really loved the videos. In fact I watched each of them a couple of times.

Someone a few months back was explaining snooker to me, you can appreciate it more by watching.

Great Job, he is a charmer out on that course. OMG if I was doing agility my poor dogs would be all screwed up. Wonderful to watch, beautiful movement Bently.
 
Thanks for posting the videos - they are fun to watch! I always like to watch Shelties do this kind of thing.

I don't know all of what you are talking about with these agility terms, but will soon. I think we will start Buffy in March.
 
Back
Top