Tiny agility brag (and videos)!

I am not a guest.

Oh I'm sorry,but it was another Sharon!

I just have never seen that before.Thought maybe either it was a glitch,or a new feature that Kelly has implemented,to entice new folks to see what folks responded to them.
 
Our club put on another small agility trial this weekend. We had a blast! Lexi even came and met a bunch of people and dogs. She was very good hanging out in her crate and on a leash. I think she had fun.

Bentley had a good weekend. We got Qs in Starters Standard (our first one!), Advanced Jumpers and Advanced Snooker.

We also got a new video camera that I'm so excited about, so I've posted our Q videos on youtube to share.

Snooker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlC-Mfqy7Fs

Jumpers: http://www.youtube.com/user/wootenac#p/a/u/0/sj8CjCALMNY


Standard: http://www.youtube.com/user/wootenac#p/a/u/1/c9EIICAgshY

You can see that our contacts have gone from bad to worse (time to retrain) as he doesn't know where his 2o2o is supposed to be, but I'm very proud of a lot of the stuff he did get! He got down on the table, and got into his weaves on the second try. His rear crosses were also tons better. Yay!

Wow, don't know how I missed these videos before now; but GREAT JOB! I'm so jealous! I wish I had the time and knowledge to train agility; it looks like so much fun.
 
Back
Top