Tips/Drills for powering down

My suggestion to you right now is not to fret and worry about it.I think you should wait till you move to Ohio in a couple weeks and then get settled and find a place to train and a good instructor.How far are you from Linda Mecklingburg?Dont rush her she is just a baby dog like Sting.What part of Ohio are you moving to?

Linda Mecklenburg is a few hours away...but it could be something where we could do a seminar or something like that. I think there are a couple good people in town--we will just have to get settled and see where they all are!

And we are moving to Columbus.
 
Powering Down

I believe Jen Crank is in Cloumbus,Ohio.I think her place is Incredi Paws.You should ask Stacy.I am sure Jen will help you out.
 
the way I understand it is quite common problem for baby dogs. Susan Salo teaching grid set of 3 jumps _/ , first one below, where the jump that meant for turn set up with angled bar lower at connection site. So pup HAS to choose tightest turn because dogs usually will choose least resistance jump which in reality the tough choice. I can try faxing you the page so you can see if I am not explaining clearly.
 
the way I understand it is quite common problem for baby dogs. Susan Salo teaching grid set of 3 jumps _/ , first one below, where the jump that meant for turn set up with angled bar lower at connection site. So pup HAS to choose tightest turn because dogs usually will choose least resistance jump which in reality the tough choice. I can try faxing you the page so you can see if I am not explaining clearly.

That would be great, but I don't have access to a FAX machine. Can you scan and email?
 
Id skip Linda and go to Jenn. Jenn is the better teacher than Linda. Linda is the more accomplished handler, but isn't the teacher that Jenn is. I've been told she sends people to Jenn to teach. More reasons to go to Jenn... more affordable, and closer to where you will be.
 
Back
Top