Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Trixie unexpectedly said goodbye

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Katrina, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Katrina

Katrina Forums Regular

Aug 6, 2020
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0850o-D1pnmNVyv4D1OmzO7tA

Testing to see if I can share some precious last days of Trixie with you all .... She was the best dog! We are doing much better as a family and still miss her very much. I'd love to be able to show you my precious darling. Let me know if you can or if there is a better way on the forum as I know this isn't ideal.

Ron Atkinson and Ann like this.
  2. Katrina

Katrina Forums Regular

Aug 6, 2020
    The last photos of her was me combing her and the very last photo is the one of my two daughters holding her which was just about a week before she died. She looks absolutely content! And she was. She was very very loved.

3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Wonderful photos of a much loved and happy Sheltie. Thanks for sharing. It's so hard to lose these special souls.

Ron Atkinson and Ann like this.
  4. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    I am still grieving. Crazy it’s been so long, it just was so tragic and she was my spunky monkey….we miss her terribly. I am so happy to hear that you are moving on with another puppy. Hopefully that will help the wounds heal.