Tug toy champ

Thank you 2Good! As much as I love the idea of a puppy;) I can’t wait for her to grow up a bit lol. Ughhh I swear it gets harder to raise a puppy the older I get, plus winter sucks...I absolutely hate going outside first thing in the morning before my coffee to the bitter cold!
This was our morning (and our upcoming week!) brrrrrr
View attachment 17231
so long as the coffee is hot and ready when you come back in:winkgrin:
if I lived up there, I would never get a puppy in the winter..............:Cold::coldfeet:
 
so long as the coffee is hot and ready when you come back in:winkgrin:
if I lived up there, I would never get a puppy in the winter..............:Cold::coldfeet:
Ya...coffee wasn’t made yet:ick. I guess I could’ve hit the button before I went out, it’s a keureg but I thought it’d cool off too much lol.
I take a wee bit of solace knowing we’re in February and spring is just around the corner but seriously I’d like to slap Mother Nature and say SMARTEN UP!!! We didn’t even have weather like this in January which is normally our coldest month!:gaah
 
Thank you 2Good! As much as I love the idea of a puppy;) I can’t wait for her to grow up a bit lol. Ughhh I swear it gets harder to raise a puppy the older I get, plus winter sucks...I absolutely hate going outside first thing in the morning before my coffee to the bitter cold!
This was our morning (and our upcoming week!) brrrrrr

Holy cow, no human should exist in temperatures like that! It's almost the reverse of our temps atm. How do you not just become hermits.
 
Holy cow, no human should exist in temperatures like that! It's almost the reverse of our temps atm. How do you not just become hermits.
I’m beginning to agree:lol:!
Too cold even for the puppy! Less than 2 minutes her paws are getting cold...she literally falls over when the cold affects her and starts biting her paws...impossible for her to have a poop and if the other two are outside as well then forget it, too much of a distraction!
I’ve decided that until this cold spell breaks (last night was -30 windchill-43) she’s going in the house. She does go on pee pads and I’ll continue to only allow one designated location for her business. She knows the command ‘go pee’ not so much yet go poop..
 
Brrrrr!!!! At those temps, you are close to our Fahrenheit in those low, low numbers. I always have to google, but -30 Celsius is -22 F so almost even and your windchill is even. OMG - that is WAY, WAY, WAY cold! Are you up for a cold week this week? The next 10 days seems to be uber cold here, but nowhere near as cold as you though. I don't know how anyone could go out in those temps.
 
Brrrrr!!!! At those temps, you are close to our Fahrenheit in those low, low numbers. I always have to google, but -30 Celsius is -22 F so almost even and your windchill is even. OMG - that is WAY, WAY, WAY cold! Are you up for a cold week this week? The next 10 days seems to be uber cold here, but nowhere near as cold as you though. I don't know how anyone could go out in those temps.
Lol and I had to drive to the breeder’s this afternoon to do Blueberry’s ears, she’s about a 40 minute highway drive. My car registered-27 and it was windy...blowing snow. When coming home even with my heat on high I had some frost on my windshield!
i always have to google to switch from C to F. I honestly don’t know why we have metric...our weight is in pounds, the stores advertise in pounds, we use feet to measure...it’s so confusing! The only thing I know to convert is kilograms to pounds or vice versa. The rest forget it!
 
She was pretty good. The breeder is an old pro at this, my job was to hold her. Once Blueberry realized she couldn’t get away she settled down. Of course she played with the other dogs (at least 8) for a good hour so she was getting tired...less fight in her lol.
It was really nice though, I hadn’t been there in well over a year because of COVID so it was nice to see her again. I took Finnie as well, she hadn’t seen him in close to 2 years and I was really happy to see how well he got along with all her dogs although his dam did bare her teeth at him...no motherly love there haha. And we finally got a measurement on Finnie...he’s 17” but breeder said he’s overweight and is probably closer to 16 1/2. Diet time...I actually started cutting back on their food a few days ago.
We also measured Blueberry and she’s 11” (maybe a bit under, she wasn’t cooperating) and 1/2” under her maximum height at this age.One of her brother’s is already 12” and at risk of going over.
 
Back
Top