Under the Tree

GREAT question!!!! (Should add a forum, question of the week...)

Deacon would be cheese - he is a fan of string cheese.... or string... or dirty socks... at the least dirty underwear... he's happy to sneak off with a wool dryer ball and destroy it, or toilet paper, a napkin, a paper towel...... if all else fails, he'd like to give you a kiss....

Brodie.... his hope would be for forever snowballs to jump up for, or sticks to chase after, frisbees thrown, and if all else fails.... he will settle for licking makeup off your face.... or moisturizer from your legs, cleaning the toe turds from between your lower digits.... and as a last ditch effort, he'd like to give you a kiss....

For mommy... peace in life, hope, and goodness, did I mention my breeder has TWO litters on the way....
 
I think Santa has been spreading a terrible case of puppy fever this year. My wish for everyone is that you all get your wishes granted :)
No puppy fever here:ROFLMAO:...
I was just thinking last night that I should’ve called Blueberry Princess...she gets what she wants lol.
Last night I tried to get her to move over in bed and the look I got when I moved her! I think she’d be very happy if she didn’t have to share my queen size bed:lol: with anyone!
 
Back
Top