Unhappy Grooming

With slow process,even if you get one nail done on one night,and another done the next,they soon learn to tolerate it. I still while Trapp sleeps,take and click my finger against his nails,and rub his feet,seperate his toes,all while he's sleeping.
I think he likes it,because I find him seperating his toes at times.:wink2:

Yes! I did that too!
 
I guess I am spoiled. I think it is in MMM's DNA. He just stands there for grooming. No fussing, no moving. Doesn't matter where either, on the floor, on the bed, stopping at the door as we go to leave for somewhere.

I swear he looks at me and says, my mom has to put up with this, my gram has to put up with this, dad put up with it. It is just part of what we do.


Thanks Connie!:biggrin2::biggrin2:
 
She was almost 100 lbs and nobody would help me. If took her to the vet or groomers it took 3 men and small boy to hold her:mad: so I had to do it myself.

ROTFL! This reminds me of the first time Smudge met Jeniffer. He liked her pretty good until he figured out she was going to groom him. She was able to do a pretty good job until she went to give him a poop chute. Then I had to hold him still while she clipped away the fur. She started cutting, and then all of a sudden she looks up at me, terrified, and says,

"HE WAS NEUTERED, RIGHT?!"

:lol:


By the end of the session he was walking around her living room like he owned the joint. Then there was the time he barked at her son's rocking horse....

...but that's a story for another day. :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top