Update on Blazen

Judy thT iz mzing. I recently got Phoebe, and what a porker she was. She was free fed along with a herd of other shelties so she felt she needed to chow down when food appeared. Phoebe weighed 36lbs 3 months ago when I got her. I started her out with 1&1/2 cups of food because she tried to steal the others food all the time. I moved her into another room to eat, and cut her food back weekly. I too wanted to make sure she wasn't going to suffer hyperglycemia by feeding her less. Well it is now 3 months and she is down to 31lbs and I feel bad that I have not been able to walk her at this time, but that will change tomorrow when I get my leg. She is very active and runs like a cougar around the backyard. When I was finally cleared to go into the pool, I wound up and out of the hospital for a couple of months. The pool is still warm so pool time is a definate must
 
Judy thT iz mzing. I recently got Phoebe, and what a porker she was. She was free fed along with a herd of other shelties so she felt she needed to chow down when food appeared. Phoebe weighed 36lbs 3 months ago when I got her. I started her out with 1&1/2 cups of food because she tried to steal the others food all the time. I moved her into another room to eat, and cut her food back weekly. I too wanted to make sure she wasn't going to suffer hyperglycemia by feeding her less. Well it is now 3 months and she is down to 31lbs and I feel bad that I have not been able to walk her at this time, but that will change tomorrow when I get my leg. She is very active and runs like a cougar around the backyard. When I was finally cleared to go into the pool, I wound up and out of the hospital for a couple of months. The pool is still warm so pool time is a definate must

sheltiemom, I am so happy to hear about your leg, you will be dancing around soon, and running with Phoebe.
 
That is absoultley stunning. Im so happy she has been able to loose the weight she looks and must feel great! You should feel very good about yourself. :)
 
I'm so happy to hear about Blazen. What you've done with her is little short of incredible. I hope she is able to find a good forever home.
 
You really are a miracle worker. What an amazing difference you've made in so many dogs' lives. Blazen looks fantastic! Great job! (And I can't get two pounds off Pixie... :no:)
 
Judy, I LOVE the work you do. Blazen looks GREAT. She has melted my heart since you first posted about her and now look at her! She is BEAUTIFUL! You are awesome, Judy. You really are.
 
Back
Top