Vegas comes home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newton come into his own

Janet - I remember you from the Dogpatch days, and how you rescued Sasha and the traumas she had that you had to work through. Now you've let another needy Sheltie into your life with amazing results. I love reading about Newton's progress, keep the updates coming. I can't believe how your dog pack has expanded!! :smile2:

I've read so many stories and I volunteer and occasionally foster for our local no-kill shelter, but I still can't believe how some people treat their animals, and especially Shelties, who are SO sensitive. Anyway, keep up the good work.

--Sharon
"mom" of Asta and Ally
 
Hi Sharon! I remember you and your pretty girls as well. Have they been in any more advertisements as "models."

:smile2:

Good to hear from your again!

Sasha is a great girl; and Newton is just a little joy. Its funny how my two rescue pups are the ones that really want to sit in my lap or on my feet all the time. They are little velcro pups.
 
He has come a long way. He looks so much happier and healthier. I just cannot get over how small he is!
 
I almost didn't recognize the title of my own thread as I have completely stopped thinking of Newton as any name but Newton!

Newton still has problems with big crowd noises but he is coming along. A recent outing to an arts and music festival in downtown Weaverville went well; with Newton "dancing" in my lap to the bluegrass music. He did spend a lot of time between my feet when we were sitting for lunch or when I stopped walking to look at exhibits. But he did very well all in all, even went up to a baby in a stroller to say hi all on his own!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Weave...392950137#!/video/video.php?v=155541914473188
 
Let us start a new thread for Newton adventures now that he is home. The title is a tad misleading. :wink2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top