Caro
Moderator
I'm now taking the beginners and intermediate classes for flyball. Many of the class want some equipment but are not handy with tools. So I was wondering if anyone had ideas for very simple (ie now power tools involved) jumps and turning board.
Also, we have a number of dogs who are scared of the noise of the box and we have a training comp and a demo soon and I am concerned some of the dogs will be put off when they hear the box. Does anyone know of a video that has lots of box sounds? I found some videos on youtube of dogs doing turns but they are set to music so the sound cant be heard.
Also, we have a number of dogs who are scared of the noise of the box and we have a training comp and a demo soon and I am concerned some of the dogs will be put off when they hear the box. Does anyone know of a video that has lots of box sounds? I found some videos on youtube of dogs doing turns but they are set to music so the sound cant be heard.