Vibrant Pets - what colour?

romeosangiovese

Forums Enthusiast
What colour is your Vibrant Pets powder? Specifically the Canine Athlete one?
I have two bottles - one is almost used up and it is a pale sandy colour. The other bottle is a new bottle which I haven't started using at all, is an orange-ish colour.

Which is normal?? Which should I throw out (assuming the colour change = oxidization/gone bad)?
 
Our jar of athlete formula is also a dark sandy color,with larger specks of something in it.It's a brand new jar.

We also have a new jar of show dog formula,that is much darker than the althlete formula.Both use by dates are for next year,so I know they are both good.

I'm sure your jar is perfectly fine.I do not leave mine anywheres near direct sunlight (ex..windowsill).Even tho the jar is opaque,I would assume,heat would affect it.

Give Lee a call with your concern,I'm sure he will help you~
 
Michele are they still giving us on SN a discount? I need to place an order soon.

I am thinking they are.You have to mention you are a member of sheltie forums.

To be honest,Lee sent a jar to Mia.I did not pay for it,he was so very thoughful,and loved hearing her story.He wanted to make sure she was on VP,and also asked for pictures of her.

I had originally called Lee,to tell him I had refered a girl that works with me,to call him about VP.She was having some real issues with a dog she owns.

Conversation went from one thing or another,as we all know how friendly these folks are on the phone,and I mentioned our new addition.
 
Back
Top