Weight Loss

How much for Earnhardt?

Would anyone have any idea how much pumpkin I should give Earnhardt for loose stool. He weighs 96lbs.

He's not feeling well today,actually he had me up in the night,needing to go out.Which for him,I knew something was up.So I decided to walk out with him,using a flashlight to follow him. He had a loose stool then,not loose,loose,but differant for him. And another earliar this afternoon.

I cooked some chicken breast & rice for his supper,hopefully it's nothing to serious~
 
Would anyone have any idea how much pumpkin I should give Earnhardt for loose stool. He weighs 96lbs.

He's not feeling well today,actually he had me up in the night,needing to go out.Which for him,I knew something was up.So I decided to walk out with him,using a flashlight to follow him. He had a loose stool then,not loose,loose,but differant for him. And another earliar this afternoon.

I cooked some chicken breast & rice for his supper,hopefully it's nothing to serious~

my 2 are in the 25-30lb range- they get 2 tsp in their kibble. I'd probably go with 2 TBSP for the big guy.
 
Back
Top