BarbV
Forums Celebrity
you know that I'm laughing - at you- all the time![]()
That's ok, I laugh AT myself all the time too! The more the merrier!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you know that I'm laughing - at you- all the time![]()

That's ok, I laugh AT myself all the time too! The more the merrier!![]()

Here's the link to their newsletter on-line.
http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=pre...j&delivery_id=bdrercfwtbrtjyyplwtwjeryoehgbki
i


Looks like i did good on my homework of selecting Bella's food, i had wellness picked out before i got her. Let me ask you this, she is 4 months old and weighs 11 lbs and about 12 inches. The bag says she should eat 2 cups. She don't even come close to that. Tell me how much your babies eat. I do suppliment her with treats of course. She has almost a full mini roll of the Natural Balance Roll, which is what i cube up for training.
Thanks,
Mary and Bella
Looks like i did good on my homework of selecting Bella's food, i had wellness picked out before i got her. Let me ask you this, she is 4 months old and weighs 11 lbs and about 12 inches. The bag says she should eat 2 cups. She don't even come close to that. Tell me how much your babies eat. I do suppliment her with treats of course. She has almost a full mini roll of the Natural Balance Roll, which is what i cube up for training.
Thanks,
Mary and Bella
Two cups seems like a lot. Bailey is 13 inches and 15 pounds. She gets 1/2 to 2/3 cup a day. split into two meals.
