Westminster Kennel Club

ohh no I didnt take it as derogatory lol!! Longer skirts because we are kneeling and bending over....and we dont want to have the old judge keel over:lol: low heeled shoes or traction shoes because have you tried to run in heels, in the mud up to your ankles? Ive showed in soo much mud I had to pick my dog up and carry her to make it to the ring or she would have been up to her elbows in mud :) I do actually have a dress pair of pants but most seem to wear skirts and in the summer its actually cooler...So most of our cloths come to think of it are for outdoor weather wear...Ive actually had the honor of showing out side in a tropical storm...wow was that ever a wild show!!:smile2: I invested in a new rain coat after that show!!:lol:
 
ohh no I didnt take it as derogatory lol!! Longer skirts because we are kneeling and bending over....and we dont want to have the old judge keel over:lol: low heeled shoes or traction shoes because have you tried to run in heels, in the mud up to your ankles? Ive showed in soo much mud I had to pick my dog up and carry her to make it to the ring or she would have been up to her elbows in mud :) I do actually have a dress pair of pants but most seem to wear skirts and in the summer its actually cooler...So most of our cloths come to think of it are for outdoor weather wear...Ive actually had the honor of showing out side in a tropical storm...wow was that ever a wild show!!:smile2: I invested in a new rain coat after that show!!:lol:

I think someone should start a new trend.....dress shorts would be so much better than a tight skirt! And why the tight blazers? The judge certainly isn't look at you! Khaki pants and a golf shirt would be quite fine, in my view!
 
ahh yes the tight blazers...well you see when we brought them we were all 20lbs lighter so it fit.:wink2:..we are in denial:lol: I for one know before nationals I have to get my butt back on the treadmill....and since im not working anymore I dont have any excuses!!!!:uhoh:
 
Just had to weigh in with my two cents here, Barb....my other favorite thing is that all your clothes have to be wash and wear because you have to put your bait (which is usually chicken cooked in garlic) in your pocket. Just try wearing that to work after you've had it on at a dog show. :dead:

I'm with you on the pants. You'll never catch me in a skirt with those icky shoes. Blech! :cool:
 
I Got my tickets!!! Im VERRYYYYY EXCITED!!!:yes:

That's great and I'm very envious! I would love to go. I don't think I can even get it up here on Canadian cable TV? Do any of my Canadian counterparts know?

I'm not going to say anything more on the dresscode....I think I overstepped enough for one evening! :o Barb's lips are now zipped! :lol:
 
That's great and I'm very envious! I would love to go. I don't think I can even get it up here on Canadian cable TV? Do any of my Canadian counterparts know?

I'm not going to say anything more on the dresscode....I think I overstepped enough for one evening! :o Barb's lips are now zipped! :lol:

No Need to Zip you did not overstep..atleast not with me...I enjoy discussing showing..as much as showing! Im not sure if they show it up in Canada or not?
It takes alot to offend me!! LOL:lol:
 
No Need to Zip you did not overstep..atleast not with me...I enjoy discussing showing..as much as showing! Im not sure if they show it up in Canada or not?
It takes alot to offend me!! LOL:lol:

Ok - so I can I discuss the black hose with the light coloured skirts???? :eek2: Stop! Inside voice again!
 
Well, I live in California so it's too far for me. I'll watch it on TV, if possible. You guys have a great time!!
 
Back
Top