What Do You Use To Clean Up Messes On Carpets?

I've always had a carpet cleaner. Actually on my third one. With kids and dogs, carpet cleaners have been a real rug saver. But I go to a janitorial supply house and buy cleaning supplies. Their carpet cleaning and odor removing formulas seem to clean the best without leaving stuff that attracts dirt. And the odor stuff even knocks out the salmon smell from the boat. It can get really bad if they don't clean it properly since it's parked in the garage.:eek2:
 
Us too, we use Natures Miracle it has never let us down.
Works great, no smell, no stain.
Syliva & our 4 shelties.
 
Us too, we use Natures Miracle it has never let us down.
Works great, no smell, no stain.
Syliva & our 4 shelties.

Ditto! It also eliminates any leftover odor so pups are less included to go back to the same spot again.

Oh, and when the mice tookover our hot tub at the cottage two winters ago, I used it in there as well. Worked like a charm! What I disgusting mess....mice poop and pee everywhere!
 
Back
Top