What do your Shelties do best on?

I use Eagle Pack Holistic, specifically the Chicken and Rice variety. They do have multiple other varieties including Lamb, Duck, and Fish (Anchovy, Sardine and Salmon).

I switched Edan to this from Science Diet Sensitive Stomach after he started to have sever watery eyes which turned out to be a combination of food allergy and tear ducts that are too small. (His eyes still water but no where NEAR as much as they did on Science Diet.)

He's been doing very well on Eagle Pack. His coat is very nice and the stool is small and solid.

(Just as an aside, Eagle Pack Holistic is owned by WellPet; the same company that makes Wellness and Old Mother Hubbard.)
 
Last edited:
I use Kirkland's dog food (available at Costco). It's made by Diamond dog food, but is not so expensive. I just changed my puppy to it. He loves it and his stools are firmer. Meat, vegetables, grains (but not corn), and vitamins. I have seen a lot of posts on other Forums where it was highly recommended by quite a few people.
 
Back
Top