I make my own chicken jerky. I put a glob of peanut butter then jam in a couple of chicken jerky peices. I don't leave anything sticking out, it's all deep in the Kong and in there really tight. Takes them a while to get it cleaned out and keeps them busy !
Found a forgotten kong under the couch that was black from moldy cream cheese that had been inside for far too long - that was enough to gross me out completely...
Now - only dry biscuits... and only after a rousing game of bouncy bouncy with the Kong. (He had forgotton it was an enteraining toy!)
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.