What type of Shampoo & Conditioner..

Isle of Dog products. I use shampoo & conditioner with Evening Primrose. and the Evening Primrose grooming spray. It's alittle pricey, but worth it.:biggrin2:
 
I use the Crown Royale Biovite #3 with the coat conditioner. It's not so much that they need the conditioner but it does help to remove any loose undercoat when I blow them dry. This stuff is concentrated so I only use a couple of tablespoons for every bath... It's not that expensive to use.
 
When it comes time for Bacca to need a bath, I think I will bring him to a groomer.

While Bacca still (mostly!) smells like a baby, I can see a time in the not too distant future where a little cologne might help! :winkgrin:

Can anyone suggest a little doggie deodorant that is not too overpowering yet removes just a little of that "eau de dog"?
 
No-rinse Shampoo

Yes, Barb -- I use Chris Christensen's no-rinse shampoo, "Show Off." It really lives up to its advertising:
"Show Off is a rinseless shampoo. If you show dogs you are probably very familiar with rinseless shampoos. If you do not show dogs a rinseless shampoo is a spray on shampoo that is so mild that it does not require rinsing with water, or for the canine to be wet at all before applying it. You simply spray Show Off on the coat, suds it up into a lather with your fingers or a towel and towel off or blow dry. Show Off enhances all coat colors and rejuvenates the coat looking like it was just groomed. Also, excellent for daily maintenance of faces and feet of all white coated breeds."

http://www.chrissystems.com/showoff1.htm
 
Has anyone used Mane & Tail yet? What does everyone think? I'm looking for a shampoo/(maybe conditioner) for Pogo. Of course I want it to do everything! :lol: shiny coat, pleasant smell, shed control...the usual.

I tried Furminator shed control shampoo, but I didn't like it, because he smelled to mediciney. I tried some "Just as Fresh" shampoo/conditioner combo shed control pomegranate passion I picked up at Target. The jury is still out on that, he's still very frizzy after he has a bath. :lol:

Also, a tad off topic...does anyone else's dog get really hyper or super excited after a bath? After I dry off Pogo, he tears around the house doing his "victory laps" :lol:
 
I used Mane and Tail for the last bath and I really liked it. It seemed to wash out a lot better than the other stuff I was using. And she smelled good too!

And yes, after toweling off, CeCe runs around the house and rubs on the rugs, sofa, chairs, anything, to help her dry off. It's crazy to watch her. :lol:
 
Yes, Barb -- I use Chris Christensen's no-rinse shampoo, "Show Off." It really lives up to its advertising:
"Show Off is a rinseless shampoo.

http://www.chrissystems.com/showoff1.htm

Chris

I went to order this product along with the leave-in conditioner, Ice on Ice.....Total order was $42 - Shipping was $58!!!! I've sent them an email, but wondered if this was your experience? I know Canada is a different country, but it's like I'm living in the North Pole and you need sled dogs to deliver to me?

Are they are distributers that sell this product either than Christ Christensen itself that you know of?
 
Chris

I went to order this product along with the leave-in conditioner, Ice on Ice.....Total order was $42 - Shipping was $58!!!! I've sent them an email, but wondered if this was your experience? I know Canada is a different country, but it's like I'm living in the North Pole and you need sled dogs to deliver to me?

Are they are distributers that sell this product either than Christ Christensen itself that you know of?

Holy Overcharge, Batman!! :eek2: Most dog shows (large ones) have a distributor there. Try Ebay. Sorry -- didn't mean to aim you to a product that requires a second mortgage. :o
 
I found a Canadian distributor....shipping is $7.95! That, I can deal with!

I'm soon going to need a separate bathroom cabinet for all Bacca's stuff. I swear he has more beauty products than I do! I'm seriously thinking about ordering a Show Dog carry all so I can keep all his bits in one place!
 
Back
Top