Shelby likes the Dyson too. Works great. She likes to pull the brush attachment off when I vaccuum. I am teaching her to keep the ball in her mouth when we clean
I have central vac and love how well it takes care of the hair but hate the heavy lugging of it. My son and his wife bought a Dyson and love it. They also have central vac but never use it anymore - just the Dyson. If you can get a good refurbished one with a guarantee, that's the way I would go.
We have the Dyson Animal Complete, it is awesome. We went through a few cheap vacuums that died quickly and decided to finally bite the bullet and get a Dyson. It was worth it!
Dyson is the way to go, even for hardwood. I finally killed off my Dyson after 6 years, and it's replacement is horrible. I'll be buying another Dyson when I can afford it.
yup mine was around 8 years old and I used it every day...I probably could have had it fixed..but my dad decided to "fix" it, needless to say he contributed to the new Dyson...I got the dc41..I had the DC 15 I have to say though the DC41 just doesnt have that "hefty" feeling like my old one...like the DC15 fell down the stairs numerous times without breaking, not sure id put as much faith in the new one...although it is nice to pick up and use since its a lighter weight..but just feels slightly cheaper...and I dont like the "new" attachments...Id prefer to use my old ones but they dont fit
Definitely Dyson Animal. We have had several vacs, from cheap to expensive and none have last. Hubby picked up a Dyson at auction and now I know I will never use any other type of vac. Well worth the cost.
I just purchased the Dyson DC41 Pet Complete and love it. it was expensive but does a fantastic job on the Sheltie hair. It works well on hardwood and carpet.
I guess that is what income tax refunds are for!
Eventually we're getting a Dyson but for now we have a Hoover Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright - UH30600 that does a pretty good job (we moved from a place with hardwood everywhere to carpet and it survived).
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.