Where’s Blueberry???

Piper's mom

Moderator
Bought Piper a new bed…yup I did actually buy it for him. I purchased it when he had a sore leg, figured it would be better to have one in the bedroom and another in the living room rather than moving it around. Piper has yet to sleep in it…he frequently sleeps in the big pink one. I think this one in just too fluffy so far.
However Blueberry definitely approves…I’ve caught her sleeping in it twice now….if the bed were grey she’d truly be hidden lol. Finnie isn’t a dog bed dog…you’d think with him being the biggest he’d be the first to sleep in it…nope. Of course he’d rather sleep in the mini dog bed or the couch 🤣
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2222.jpeg
    IMG_2222.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2224.jpeg
    IMG_2224.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5827.jpeg
    IMG_5827.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5829.jpeg
    IMG_5829.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2140.jpeg
    IMG_2140.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 4
Isn't it funny how the more expensive the bed, the fewer dogs are in it?? I bought one of those wonderful Muddy Mat round beds thinking it would be cooler than the furry ones. Sprite visits it occasionally but no one else goes near it. And the bigger dogs always love the smaller beds too! Love the pics,,,,,hilarious!
 
Isn't it funny how the more expensive the bed, the fewer dogs are in it?? I bought one of those wonderful Muddy Mat round beds thinking it would be cooler than the furry ones. Sprite visits it occasionally but no one else goes near it. And the bigger dogs always love the smaller beds too! Love the pics,,,,,hilarious!
With these beds it seems like the more lived in they are then the more the dogs will lay on them. The pink one Piper sleeps in all the time. This is the same brand as the pink one but I like the fact that they’ve changed to a removable cover.and because of that I was able to fluff this one up considerably more. It has separate baffles and the middle cushion. I don’t think it’s worth the cost…I was just feeling sorry for Piper…HE’s definitely worth it, even if he’s not using it yet. lol
 
Back
Top