Who all feeds Now

There is another BIG differance between GO & Now as well, at least that what I was told buy the petcuran rep for my area, a family member
.
Now is made with unrendered meat, Not cooked first
Go is made with rendered meat, Cooked first ie Chicken Meal vs ground raw chicken

Storm has been on Now since birth , but when I put Cosmo on it he had a problem, but switched him to Go and he was fine although he always woffed down the Now, it just didn't agree with him, he is much better on the Go
 
Last edited:
I looked at Now and Go for my two, but decided to go with Petcurean Summit. I am keeping Now and Go in mind if I need to switch foods. What I like about Summit, most of the food is local, not outsourced overseas except for the Australian lamb.
 
Thanks Ashely...will go look at it. I have decided on Now though. The lady I get my food from can't wait to try it herself.
 
I think you'll be happy with it. Don't forget though to transition the diet over a 1 to 2 week period.
 
We bought a small bag about 2 months ago,and our clan turned thier noses up at it.
Earnhardt ate it,but hesitated. Mia did not eat,and Trapp & Jasper not thrilled either. And for Jasper to not eat,we knew it was not going to be a good fit.

We donated the bag to the shelter
 
Got my bag of Now for Zak and I must say that it smells wonderful! Really fresh. He seem's to like the little bit I have given him so far.
 
Back
Top